The Bethel Learning Center 21818 38th Ave E Spanaway Washington 98387
- Event Time 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- Event Start Date April 22, 2017
- Event Location 21818 38th Ave E
Safe Streets’ Annual
SPRING CONFERENCE FOR NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERS:
Join us for the first of our bi-annual conferences to be focused on the needs & assets specific to Unincorporated Pierce County.
When: Saturday April 22, 2016 9:00 AM — 3:00 PM
Doors Open at 8:30 AM
Conference starts promptly at 9:00 AM
Resource Fair from 1:30 – 3:00 PM
Breakfast & Lunch Included
Where: The Bethel Learning Center (21818 38th Ave E, Spanaway, WA 98387)
- Pierce County Sherriff Paul Pastor, Opening Address (9:15—9:30 AM)
- Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist, Keynote Address (12:05—12:20 PM
- Community Engagement Roundtable: Share your experiences and learn from others’ on how to engage a wider audience in your community activities
- Addressing Homelessness in Pierce County: Learn from County representatives about programs, strategies and challenges to addressing homelessness in Pierce County
- Sheriff’s Department: A presentation from the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department
Pierce County Resource Fair: Browse and connect with resources available to residents who live outside of Tacoma in Pierce County
The event is free, however there is a suggested donation of $10 to cover the cost of materials. To make a donation please click the “Donate” button below. Donations are also accepted at the door.
Thank you for your interest in attending Safe Streets’ 2017 Spring Conference for Neighborhood Leaders. Please RSVP by completing the registration form below. Space is limited so don’t wait to register, RSVP now!