Businesses and community members to participate in this free and educational session.
What Is Awareness & Safety Education?
Awareness and Safety Education consists of a one- to three-hour presentation instructed by Safe Streets staﬀ. Education sessions may also include presentations from law enforcement oﬃcers and emergency professionals as scheduling allows.
What Does Safe Streets’ Awareness & Safety Education Consist Of?
Awareness & Safety Education is a non-confrontational approach to observing, reporting and limiting exposure to dangerous situations.
- Neighborhood Organizing and Connectedness
- Law Enforcement Partnerships
- When to call 911 and what to expect
- Making Quick Descriptions
- Observe and Report Recommendations
You can view a few of our training sessions here.